Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Home-nyasium

It's that time again: it's almost time for me to re-new my gym membership that I invariably never use.

But this year is different. This year, I actually have still exercised despite not going to the gym. For example, I've rode my bike every day for the past week, I trade off on doing my medicine ball or my toning ball, and I make sure I do at minimum 10 push-up's a day.

I can't emphasize enough how much the medicine ball has changed my life. My friend Shannon recently saw me and asked if I was okay- just because my stomach looked that flat! I suggest using this medicine ball and this toning ball if you're interested:






I started with the 4 lbs., but it was too light and should have started at 6 lbs. Now I'm on the 8 lbs. and that gives me a good work-out. Both come with posters that give you exercise ideas. Try it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You are going to have a slammin' bikini bod this summer! ;-)