Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Becoming Ageless

No, I don’t mean becoming a diamond or Dick Clark. With 26 right around the corner, I figured that it’s time to start investing early in anti-aging products. After spending too much money and having too many break outs, here is what I found.

1. Aveeno Positively Ageless Night Cream



This stuff is great- it is light, smells very feminine, and doesn’t clog my pores. And after using it for two weeks, I swear my crows feet look better.

2. Listerine Whitening Pen



Did you know that having your teeth look brighter makes you look younger? And I guess it makes sense- when you’re young you didn’t do all that damage yet. I love this pen- it is easy, tastes great, and makes a difference within one day. And it’s a lot safer and cheaper than traditional whitening products.

3. Neutrogena Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Day Lotion SP



We all know how important it is to wear sunscreen, and this formula is light enough to wear every day and provide SPF protection. Just great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these suggestions! I was thinking of being proactive and using some sort of anti-aging cream/loation, so I will have to give the Aveeno and the Neutrogena ones you mentioned a try.