Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Changing?

There is a lot of change going on!

First, my blog changed layouts randomly on me, and I was unable to sign in despite being able to sign into my gmail. Seriously? Is someone that desperately bored that they change blog schemes but leave everything else alone?

Second, it is going to be a year later since my quarter life crisis. I am now officially entering my late twenties! I feel like just yesterday I was 16, thinking how absolutely old I would be when I was 26. Now that it's here, I'm really not upset about it. In fact, I feel more comfortable being 26 than I did being 24 or 25. Acceptance is a wonderful thing.

Third, my countdown to freedom, aka graduating grad school, is only 95 calendar days away! I can almost taste the victory (whether I mean the song or the beer, you decide).

Fourth, only two more weeks till I start remodeling my bathrooms! You know you're old when the idea of white on white counter tops really excite you. But I'm okay with that. :)

Another year. Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julie, I'm following your blog now! It's good stuff :)